I’ve developed, waiting for the event Reset the Net ,a collection of wizards to simplify the use of encryption on GNU/Linux.
With Two Cents Crypto Frontend (TCCF) you can easly
- create encrypted partitions or external disks
- create encrypted storages in a regular files and mount them
- encrypt and decrypt single files with a password
- use asymmetric encryption to securely communicate with electronic mail for example
- secure delete files and entire partitions or disks
The script runs in bash shell.
You have to simply run
$ /bin/bash tccf.sh
or, if you want, you can run any of the scripts separately if you don’t want to navigate through menus
but first of all, download the entire suite here: DOWNLOAD
I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGE OCCURRED USING TCCF SUITE.